Billing and Expense Tracker tool
Entirely free, Desjardins’s Billing and Expense Tracker tool is specifically designed for small business and self-employed workers. It makes managing invoices, expense accounts, accounts receivables and supplier accounts easier.
- Create, manage and archive bids and invoices easily.
- Manage expense accounts to facilitate production of tax returns.
- Use client and supplier management modules to develop your business.
- Access information—stored in a cloud environment—at any time and from anywhere on your mobile device, tablet or computer.
We recommend using a desktop computer to get the most out of our tools.
Benefits of the Desjardins Billing and Expense Tracker tool
- Customize and manage your products and services catalogue.
- Create customized and complete bids and invoices.
- Send them to clients by email in PDF format or print them out.
- Collect funds due to you by tracking and managing invoices.
- Take pictures of receipts to enter as business expenses.
- Enter expense information and file receipt by category: transportation, meals and entertainment, supplies, etc.
- Create expense reports by downloading data into Excel files to facilitate bank reconciliations and interactions with your accountant.
- Find out how much you earn and spend immediately, at a single glance.
- A search engine lets you find expenses, bids and invoices fast.
- Produce reports whenever you want.