Billing and Expense Tracker tool
Entirely free, Desjardins’s Billing and Expense Tracker tool is specifically designed for small business and self-employed workers. It makes managing invoices, expense accounts, accounts receivables and supplier accounts easier.
- Create, manage and archive bids and invoices easily.
- Manage expense accounts to facilitate production of tax returns.
- Use client and supplier management modules to develop your business.
- Access information—stored in a cloud environment—at any time and from anywhere on your mobile device, tablet or computer.
Benefits of the Desjardins Billing and Expense Tracker tool
Your invoices and bids securely stored in a cloud-based system
- Customize and manage your products and services catalogue.
- Create customized and complete bids and invoices.
- Send them to clients by email in PDF format or print them out.
- Collect funds due to you by tracking and managing invoices.
Expense accounts in the blink of an eye
- Take pictures of receipts to enter as business expenses.
- Enter expense information and file receipt by category: transportation, meals and entertainment, supplies, etc.
- Create expense reports by downloading data into Excel files to facilitate bank reconciliations and interactions with your accountant.
Dashboards and reports to get a clear picture of your finances
- Find out how much you earn and spend immediately, at a single glance.
- A search engine lets you find expenses, bids and invoices fast.
- Produce reports whenever you want.
The information you enter in the Billing and Expense Tracker tool is guaranteed secure. The tool protects your information so it stays private. No information is sent to Desjardins.
Desjardins’s online tools are made available to you to help you manage your business projects and to provide you with business-related information. Desjardins cannot be held responsible in any way for any incident or damages (including loss of revenue or profit) resulting from the use or misuse of the tool.